Travel Information: COVID‐19 Update
Proof of vaccination required in Saskatchewan as of October 1, 2021
A provincial requirement for proof of vaccination or negative test will be implemented as of October 1, 2021 for anyone who is 12 years and older for public access to a list of establishments, business and event venues that bring groups of people together, including:
- Indoor dining at restaurants
- Nightclubs, bars, taverns and other licensed establishments
- Event and entertainment venues, including conference centres, casinos, movie theatres, concert venues, live-music venues, museums, and indoor facilities hosting ticketed sporting events
- Indoor fitness centres and gyms
Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement.
Proof of vaccination will not be required for the following:
- Retail businesses, including grocery stores
- Places of worship
- Fast food restaurants offering takeout and delivery
- Health care services, professional services or personal services
- Hotels or other lodging
- Facilities hosting non-ticketed amateur sporting events, including youth athletics and recreational leagues
- Business meetings and places of business closed to the general public, unless otherwise directed by the business or employer
- Private gatherings held at public indoor venues, such as weddings and funerals.
- Private gatherings at private residences.
For more information visit Saskatchewan.ca.
Masks Must Be Worn Effective September 17, 2021
As per the Government of Saskatchewan, an interim province-wide masking order has been implemented for all indoor public spaces as of September 17, 2021. Guests must wear a mask when moving through the hotel and restaurant public spaces, and can remove their masks once they enter their room or are seated at their table.
Entry to Canada for Fully Vaccinated American Citizens and Permanent Residents as of August 9, 2021
Effective August 9, 2021, Canada will allow entry to fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents (currently residing in the US) for leisure travel. If you meet the entry criteria, fully vaccinated travellers do not have to quarantine upon arrival to Canada. For the latest information visit the Government of Canada website.
The well-being of our guests, team members, and our community are our highest priority.
We want to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely and are making every possible effort to keep you informed. We aim to provide the level of comfort and service that you need to confidently travel, plan, and manage your booking during these unprecedented circumstances.
Amenities and services at our hotel
Following provincial regulations, and with health and safety as our top priority, we are operating the following services with some modifications:
- Geothermal Mineral Water Pool: capacity reduced to 150 people
- Sun Tree Spa: open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Morningside Café: open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Harwood’s Restaurant & Lounge: proof of vaccination required for dine-in
- Fitness Centre: proof of vaccination required
- Steam Room: limited to 5 people
- In-Room Dining Delivery: currently not available
We know this is inconvenient and is contrary to our desire to do whatever we can to make your stay comfortable and easy, but we hope that our actions will continue flatten the curve, and keep you safe. We continue to closely monitor the Health Canada, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID‐19) cases and follow guidance from these agencies, our government and local health departments.
Our Cancellation Policy:
- For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (i.e. Booking.com, Expedia), please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
- Groups & Meetings Bookings: We will work with our customers to manage any changes needed to Group & Meeting bookings on a case by case basis. Our hotel is actively supporting groups and meetings organizers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time, in line with terms and conditions of that booking.
We continue to monitor the evolving situation and will be keeping this policy under review.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Please view our Enhanced Cleaning & Safety Protocols.