With a range of luxurious treatment rooms and facilities, Sun Tree Spa offers not only a full range of healing spa treatments, but also gentle water yoga programs.
Sun Tree Spa is named after the Sun Tree sculpture built by local Moose Jaw artists, saved from demolition, and moved to its current home at Temple Gardens in 2002. Be sure to snap a selfie with our special tree while you’re here.
As one of only 21 spas in Canada to receive the Quality Assurance seal of approval from Leading Spas of Canada, we are committed to the standards and practices set out by Leading Spas of Canada and our therapists are both well-trained and certified. Sun Tree Spa proudly uses Comfort Zone products in many of the spa treatments and makes these exclusive products available for purchase. Therapists will recommend products and a care regime to best suit your needs.
Optimize Your Experience
Every Spa guest enjoys the geo-thermal mineral water pool to help increase metabolism, speed healing, relax and refresh muscles, improve blood circulation and detoxify the body's lymphatic system. We recommend taking the waters in advance of your treatment to enhance the overall benefit, so please bring your swim wear.
Sun Tree Spa welcomes hotel guests as well as day visitors. Please book your treatment when you reserve your hotel stay by calling Spa Reservations at 1‑800‑718‑7727 or 306‑704‑0111. To ensure the utmost in guest service, spa treatment reservations are available by telephone only.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment to fill out a client record form, required for each guest. Arriving early will allow time to relax in the guest retreat area, enjoy a spa beverage or snack, take the waters and experience the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- Full access to the spa facilities is available for the full day of your Spa Service; therefore, you may arrive as early as desired, or stay as long as you want after your services to provide time to take the waters, as well as use the eucalyptus steam room and fitness centre.
- The Sun Tree Spa is licensed and offers a selection of beverages (identification will be required) as well as a light Spa Menu for your enjoyment.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Please be on time. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree Spa wearing the Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if you wish to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- Bathing suits are required for taking the waters or using the steam room.
- Please avoid shaving prior to treatments that include exfoliation techniques such as scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male massage therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being, the therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products best suited for you, so you can continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
The Sun Tree Spa is very popular, so to avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments be reserved in advance. Call 1‑800‑718‑7727 or 306‑704‑0111 to book.
- We will require a credit card number to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you so to avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment, we request 24 hours advance notice. Group bookings require 7 days’ notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellations within 24 hours (7 days for groups) will be assessed a fee equal to 50 percent of the value of the reserved service(s). The no-show fee will be 100 percent of the value of the reserved treatments(s) and fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments. A doctor’ note may be required to proceed with some services.
- Because the Sun Tree Spa is an adult-oriented environment, we ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary but may be left at your discretion.