Definition of Non-Identifiable Information: Personal information that is de‑identified and/or aggregated and cannot be associated with an identifiable individual is not considered to be personal information. The Hotel reserves the right to conduct statistical analyses through the use of personal information and/or data collected, including the data collected from individuals who enter our properties, through our websites, Wi‑Fi or entertainment services on an anonymous and/or aggregated basis in order to understand users' interests, improve our services and measure interest in and use of our websites and/or mobile app. The Hotel reserves the right to provide its analyses based on such anonymous and/or aggregated data to third parties.
The Hotel generally collects personal information from or about our guests and other individuals with whom we deal for general business‑related purposes such as to help prevent fraud, unauthorized activities, claims and other liabilities and to ensure the security of our properties. We may also use personal information to authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise, for internal training and quality assurance, to manage our business and ensure the efficiency, reliability and security of our systems and networks, and to ensure the security of our guests and of our hotels.
We may also collect and use, to the extent permitted by law, guests' personal information to understand the interests and changing needs of our guests so we may provide personalized products, recommendations and services.
Other uses include processing payments, verifying creditworthiness if applicable, opening and managing accounts, delivering requested products and services, guaranteeing a reservation, ensuring a high standard of service, meet regulatory requirements, and enrolling you in a loyalty program in cases in which you clearly outlined your consent orally or in writing.
More specifically, the Hotel collects and uses personal information in the following manner:
I. Information Collected from or About You. In many cases, we collect personal information directly from you when you visit our premises, make a reservation, use our services, make a complaint, submit an inquiry, contact us in person or through our website, and use our websites to log in to our Wi‑Fi. You will therefore know when we collect this information. We also may receive personal information about you from third party intermediaries when you make your reservation through them, from our customers, such as your employer or from any other third party through which your visit at our hotel is administered or organized (for instance if you attend a conference organized by a professional association), but at all times, with your prior consent and/or as authorized by law either orally or in writing, before or at the time of collection, unless the purpose for the collection are obvious and were done so voluntarily by you.
- Customers, suppliers and other business partners, as individuals. We may collect the name, address, telephone numbers (office, cell), email addresses, and in certain circumstances, personal information collected in the context of a background check (such as employment records, credit records and criminal records) from employees of our customers, suppliers or business partners. We collect this personal information to evaluate and select customers, suppliers and other business partners, to initiate orders, process payments, establish and maintain responsible business relations, provide ongoing service and manage risk.
- Employment Applications. We may collect the information which you have included in your resume when you submit a job application or when you apply for employment with the Hotel, for recruitment and other customary human resources purposes. For example, we may send you information about new job opportunities within the Hotel as well as other career development resources. We may also collect personal information in the context of a background check (such as employment records, credit records and criminal records)
II. Information Collected Automatically. In some cases, we may collect information automatically which may not necessarily identify you as an individual. For instance, we may collect the following type of information:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics which allows us to see information on user online activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our websites and/or mobile app. This information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning that it cannot be tracked back to individuals. You may opt-out of our use of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- Google Ads, previously known as Google AdWords: We use Google Ads to reach potential new clients or existing ones. Remarketing on Google Ads is also used to advertise the Hotel across the Internet and to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our websites. Google Ads remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Hotel websites you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven't completed a task on our site or this could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is only used to indicate to other websites that you have visited a particular page on our websites, so that they may show you ads relating to that page. If you do not wish to participate in our Google Ads Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.
- Pixel Tags: We may use pixel tags (which are known as web beacons and clear GIFs) on our websites to track actions of users on our website. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on webpages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of our websites so we can manage our content more effectively. Information we collect using pixel tags is usually not linked to our users' personal data.
- Geolocation Information. When you use our Wi‑Fi or utilize internet-connected devices on our premises, we, or our third-party providers, may gather location data, and any other personal information that would be clearly indicated on the devices themselves.
- Traffic and Device Count. In some cases, we may track the number of individuals who enter our hotel or monitor foot traffic patterns within our hotel, without identifying guests in order to assist us in predicting demographic information about our guests during their visit to our property. We may also track devices which have accessed and/or visited our hotel or used our services, website and/or Wi‑Fi for similar purposes, as well as ensuring we do not exceed our capacity to deliver reliable internet services to our guests.
- Social Media. If you interact with us through a third party social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter or a similar platforms) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, (including personal information) such as details of your friends/connections, "likes", comments you have shared, groups and location. In addition, we may receive information about you (including your personal information) if other users of a third party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends/connections or information about you is otherwise accessible through your friends'/connections' web page, profile page, or similar page on a social media platform or other third party website or interactive service. We may supplement the information we collect about you directly with the information we receive from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and send you details of promotions and/or offers which we believe may be of interest to you, although at all times, in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
- Vehicle Information. If you park at our Hotel, we may collect information about your vehicle for the purposes of managing our parking facility, providing parking services to you, and enforcing our parking regulations.