- As per SHA regulations, patrons must remove face masks prior to entering the pool.
- Changing rooms are open but with limited capacity. Where possible, guests will be asked to change in their rooms. Robes will be provided in hotel rooms. Please shower before and after using the Mineral Pool.
- Seating and loungers will be subject to enhanced cleaning and disinfection.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, the pool will be closed from 8:30pm - 9:00pm for enchanced cleaning and disinfection.
- A water refill station is available on deck with sterilized glasses provided. Outside containers/water bottles are not allowed at this time.
- As we have limited capacity, public swim times have been restricted and are subject to change based on hotel occupancy.
For your comfort and safety, we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- Shower before entering the pool
- No running, jumping, or diving
- No outside food or drink. Food and drink to remain in designated areas
- Proper swimwear must be worn
- All youth 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- PFD’s are available for your use (no pool toys). Infants under 18 months are permitted to use swim aids as we do not recommend PFDs for infants under 18 months
- Please take frequent hydration and cool down breaks
- Those with high blood pressure or heart conditions, and those who are pregnant should consult a physician before using the mineral pool
- Not recommended for children under three years of age
- Please use the lockers provided ($1.00 per use)
For your safety, the outdoor pool will close in the event of lightning. Should the pool need to close for any reason beyond our control (ie: lightning), we will provide a rain check for those admitted within the 30 minutes prior to the closure (must have original receipt). Refunds will not be issued.