In accordance with the Government of Saskatchewan Health Advisory - the Mineral Pool is closed. We will provide further updates as soon as possible.
For your comfort and safety, we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- Shower before entering the pool
- No running, jumping, or diving
- No outside food or drink. Food and drink to remain in designated areas
- Proper swimwear must be worn
- All youth 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- PFD’s are available for your use (no pool toys). Infants under 18 months are permitted to use swim aids as we do not recommend PFDs for infants under 18 months
- Please take frequent hydration and cool down breaks
- Those with high blood pressure or heart conditions, and those who are pregnant should consult a physician before using the mineral pool
- Not recommended for children under three years of age
- Please use the lockers provided ($1.00 per use)
For your safety, the outdoor pool will close in the event of lightning. Should the pool need to close for any reason beyond our control (ie: lightning), we will provide a rain check for those admitted within the 30 minutes prior to the closure (must have original receipt). Refunds will not be issued.