Classes are complimentary for our hotel guests and are included with public pool admission.
Registered Resort Club & Therapeutic Exercise members receive a club rate. We recommend that anyone suffering from arthritis, chronic muscle and joint pain, or heart conditions, consult a physician prior to participating in the Therapeutic Aquatic Exercise program.
Therapeutic Aquatic Exercise Program
Enjoy our Therapeutic Aquatic Exercise program in the geothermal mineral pool while you socialize, improve your health, and have fun! Soothing warmth and buoyancy provide the perfect environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness, increasing flexibility and range of motion, improving balance and promoting relaxation.
Monday - Thursday
10:30am - 11:15am
Classes run September through April.
Classes have ended and will return in September 2019.
Gentle Water Yoga
Combine water’s unique buoyancy and ease of movement with traditional yoga in our geo-thermal mineral pool. People of all fitness levels can safely enjoy yoga techniques that will enhance flexibility, balance, and strength in body and mind.
Sunday 10:15am - 10:45am
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00pm - 7:30pm
Classes run year round
- Sherry Matwe
- Nicole Brattan
- Heather Heilman
- Theresa Simon-Worobec
For your comfort and safety, we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- Shower before entering the pool
- No running, jumping, or diving
- No outside food or drink. Food and drink to remain in designated areas
- Proper swimwear must be worn
- All youth 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- PFD’s are available for your use (no pool toys). Infants under 18 months are permitted to use swim aids as we do not recommend PFDs for infants under 18 months
- Please take frequent hydration and cool down breaks
- Those with high blood pressure or heart conditions, and those who are pregnant should consult a physician before using the mineral pool
- Not recommended for children under three years of age
- Please use the lockers provided ($1.00 per use)
For your safety, the outdoor pool will close in the event of lightning. Should the pool need to close for any reason beyond our control (ie: lightning), we will provide a rain check for those admitted within the 30 minutes prior to the closure (must have original receipt). Refunds will not be issued.
We are not responsible for:
- Any lost or stolen items. Please leave your valuables at home
- Any wear or damage to swimwear or jewellery. Most swimwear brands are not considered chlorine or heat-resistant. Although very unlikely, swim attire may fade or become discolored. Please rinse your swimsuit well after taking the waters to avoid such issues
- Any injuries or damages sustained while using the facilities