Water Journey Essentials
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree wearing the Temple Gardens signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male message therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being we discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or directly after your treatment. Therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatments(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. We may ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.