Sun Tree Spa Packages & Specials
Experience the ultimate journey to relaxation and rejuvenation for individuals, couples, or groups
Featured April Specials
For the Month of April... The Sun Tree is pleased to introduce
The Rose Hip Seed Body Scrub
Wild grown and handpicked Rosehips, known for their powerfully healing benefits, are infused in this powerfully antioxidant and nutrient rich body treatment. Ground rosehip seed powder is used to exfoliate the skin, followed by a relaxing massage application of organic blended Wild Rosehip Oil. This treatment is beneficial for sensitive, mature, and dry skin as well as great for stretch marks.
60 Min - $120
To compliment this feature we are offering all Canadian Natural Rosehip Products at 25% off.
These fabulous products use the oil extracted from the seeds of a rose bush that grow wild in British Columbia. The oil pressed off the Rosehip seed contains an amazing 77% of fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic). Fatty acids have very important functions in the regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. Over the years, Rose Hip Oil has been shown to retard the signs of premature ageing and provide excellent results in the treatment of burns, scars and unsightly spots on skin.
Signature Spa Packages
Youth Renewal Journey – $326 per person, 3.25 hours
- Anti-Aging Facial (Action Sublime) 60min
- D-Age Body Treatment 75 min
- Acai Berry Manicure 60 min
Earth Elements Journey – $385 per person, 4 hours
- Healing Waters Facial 90 min
- Salt of the Earth Massage 90 min
- Ancient Stones Reflexology 60 min
Featuring our newly renovated Couples Treatment Room
Sun Tree Journey “Two” Relaxation – $325 per person, 3.5 hours
- Hydramemory Facial/Gentleman’s Facial 60 min
- Geothermal Stone Therapy (massage) 60 min
- Spa Pedicure 90min
- Sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries for two
Arom-ahh-scape with me – $255 per person, 2.5 hours
- Aroma Massage 60min
- Healing Waters Facial 90 min
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit plate for two
Signature Group Packages
All group packages are based on 3 or more people
Prairie Girls Champagne Escape – $269 per person, 3.5 hours
- Spa Manicure 60 min
- Spa Pedicure 90 min
- Traditional Swedish Massage 60 min
- Plus a take home nail care and polish gift bag, fruit plate, Canadian Sparkling Wine or choice of cocktail (non alc. beverages also available)
Customized packages are also available. Our team of spa specialists can design a retreat especially for you or your group (packages are based on 3 or more services).
Sun Tree Packages are priced per person.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree wearing the Temple Gardens signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male message therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being we discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or directly after your treatment. Therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-718-7727 or (306) 694-5055.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatments(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. We may ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.