Hand & Foot Treatments
Pure and natural Canadian derived ingredients are an integral part of these treatments. Manicure and pedicure treatments include nail shaping, cuticle care, callous buffing, exfoliation, mask, and massage.
OPI Gel Colour Nail Care
For colorful nails that look like polish and wear like gel. A spa manicure or pedicure that includes an application of OPI gel color that is flexible, protective and cured with LED light technology. Choose from a selection of popular colors that have a glamourous mirror finish.
Gel Manicure 60 min - $85
Gel Manicure with French Tips 60 min - $85
Gel Pedicure 60 min - $90
Gel Pedicure with French Tips 60 min - $90
Gel Polish Removal 15 mins - $15
*Available in conjunction with choice Manicure or Pedicure.
Please note: Gel polish removal is necessary prior to all nails services for a new polish application and must be booked in advance.
Sun Tree Hand and Foot Ritual
60 min – $85
This ritual focuses on relieving arthritis pain and stiff muscles, reducing inflammation and fatigue, removing toxins, and replenishing and firming the skin. It begins with a detoxifying seaweed foot soak, followed by an exfoliation, relaxing hand and foot massage, mask, then mineral water infused towel wrapping of hands & feet. The relieving blend of oils and body butter leaves the skin feeling firm and hydrated.
*Does not include nail shaping, cuticle care, callous buffing or polish.
*Herbal green tea.
Lavender & Soy – Sensitive & Dry Skin
Spa Manicure 60 min – $75
Spa Pedicure 90 min – $95
Calming, balancing lavender and nourishing antioxidant soy. combine with purifying Canadian Kaolin and glacial clay to create a treatment for hands and feet that is relaxing, hydrating and beneficial to sensitive dry skin.
Green Tea & Seaweed – Detoxifying & Remineralizing
Spa Manicure 60 min – $75
Spa Pedicure 90 min – $95
These treatments draw from Saskatchewan-mined ancient sea salts infused with essential oils, detoxifying Canadian seaweed and antioxidant green tea to provide re-hydration, firming and anti-aging benefits.
Sense-sational Paraffin – Hydrating & Therapeutic
Spa Manicure 60 min – $85
Spa Pedicure 90 min – $105
Warm paraffin soothes tense muscles and joints while essential oils infuse vital nutrients which give vitality to the skin. Non electric heated, therapeutic spa-grade paraffin is applied in single use sanitary applications.
*All manicures and pedicures include a take home polish.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree wearing the Temple Gardens signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male message therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being we discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or directly after your treatment. Therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-718-7727 or (306) 694-5055.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatments(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. We may ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.