Sun Tree Spa Facials
Using the highest quality and results oriented products, that combine the beauty of nature and the power of science, we invite you to experience a Sun Tree Facial. Comprehensive skin analysis, and the expertise of our highly trained estheticians will ensure you receive an effective treatment and an enjoyable experience.
Reach a deeper state of relaxation wrapped in soft natural linens, as warm towels embrace your skin and penetrate the benefits of luxurious products. Indulge in pure serenity as face, neck, scalp and/or hands are gently massaged.
Sun Tree Healing Waters Facial
90 minutes – $145
Recover young looking healthy skin and be deeply relaxed. An anti-oxidant vitamin facial with eye mask and lip treatment. Includes a relaxing face, neck scalp and hand massage.
Institut’ DERMed Clinical Skin Care
Institut’ DERMed Clinical Skin Care products are “cosmeceuticals” formulated with the highest concentration of active ingredients available without prescriptions.
Prescribed Facial Peel
30 min – $76
Peels are a safe and effective way to correct skin imperfections such as age spots, fine lines, wrinkles and acne. Your skin care provider will analyze and recommend your peel based on skin type and condition.
- Herbal Enzyme calming and good for sensitive skin
- C+ Enzyme Peel lightening, brightening and antioxidant
- Pumpkin Enzyme Peel decongests and good for acne
- G3 Peel exfoliates, inhibits melanin production and anti-aging
- A+ Peel uses retinol, anti-aging and firming
- Glycolic Acid – 15%, 25% reduces pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles
- Lactic Acid rehydrating and gentle peel for sensitive skin
Antioxidant Facial with Peel
60 min – $145
This advanced treatment combines a cleansing facial with a prescribed enzyme or acid peel.
60 min – $150
This is our most advanced facial treatment combining a prescribed enzyme or acid peel with an infusion serum and mask. Signature infusions are formulated with high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and proteins necessary for firm, smooth and rejuvenated complexions.
- Renewing Infusion Firm, smooth, renewed and rejuvenated complexion
- Brightening Infusion Lighter and brighter complexion reducing sun damage
- Clarifying Infusion Clears acne breakouts, suppresses acne causing bacteria and decongests pores for a clear complexion
- Soothing Infusion Diffuses redness, hydrates and nourishes providing a relaxed complexion for sensitive skin
Intensive Infusion Treatment
75 min – $180
Microdermabrasion is combined with a prescribed infusion treatment. This treatment is customized for the ultimate experience in exfoliation and regeneration.
Anti-aging Facial Treatments
The Sun Tree Spa is excited to introduce… The Skin Regimen Facial
60 minutes $135 This facial Renews, Restores, Tones and Repositions the skin’s tissues for a youthful, healthier appearance. The efficacy of the ingredients is maximized by the Kabat technique, a neuromuscular rehabilitation method reinforcing skin tissue and muscle elasticity. The exclusive Longevity Complex TM containing spinach, maqui berry, and chia seeds corrects the signs of aging and protect the skin.
Sacred Nature Organic Facial
60 Min – $115
Anti-Aging, Nourishment and Protection. Eco-cert® certified organic ingredients increase tone and elasticity and provide antioxidant benefits.
Action Sublime Facial
60 min – $121
Intensive Anti-Aging. Regenerative ingredients combat the effects of sun damage, aging, and the environment. The specialized ‘Glorious skin mask’, gives immediate and visible smoothing and firming results.
Regenerating Algae Treatment
60 min – $125
Alpha Hydroxy Acid Treatment with Bi-Phasic Algae Mask. Intense cleaning, healing and rebalancing with delicate or intensive AHA’s.
Ultimate Anti-Aging Treatment
60 Min – $135
Alpha Hydroxyl Acid Treatment with Glorious Skin Mask. Immediate firming and wrinkle reduction with delicate or intensive AHA’s.
Diamond Microdermabrasion Treatment
60 Min – $140
Mechanical Resurfacing. Diamond like crystals and organic grains resurface skin via machine. Refines pores, reduces fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation. Safe and effective.
Series of 3 - $378 (10% savings)
Series of 5 - $560 (20% savings)
Custom Facial Treatments
Custom facials can be booked according to your skin type or decided during a skin analysis with your professional esthetician. Extractions are performed according to your skin condition and preference.
Pacific Eye Facial
30 min – $65
Nutrient rich and re-mineralizing whole pacific seaweed fronds, along with a powerfully repairing serum, address dryness, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity and skin tone, as well as giving eyes a youthful and renewed appearance.
Pacific Back Facial
60 min – $115
A deep cleanse, exfoliation with glacial salts, extractions, massage and the application of both highly nutrient rich and re-mineralizing pacific seaweed fronds and a detoxifying seaweed mask, give the skin of the back a purified appearance as well as relieve inflammation and tension in muscles.
60 min – $115
Hydrating and Moisturizing - Especially for dry skin. Provides deep and long-lasting hydration.
Active Pureness Facial
60 min – $115
Purify and Rebalance - Especially for oily, acne prone skin. Provides intensive cleansing, purifying and sebum regulating action.
Skin Resonance Facial
60 min – $115
Calm and Strengthen - Especially for sensitive, reactive and rosacea skin. Provides calming, protective, soothing and redness reducing benefits.
Absolute Pearl Facial
60 min – $115
Illuminate and Lighten - Especially for hyperpigmented skin. Provides lightening of dark areas, inhibits melanin production, stimulates cell renewal and gives the skin a luminous appearance.
60 min – $115
Purify or Hydrate - Especially for dry, combination or sensitive skin. Provides deep cleansing, purifying, rebalancing and hydrating benefits.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree wearing the Temple Gardens signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male message therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being we discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or directly after your treatment. Therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-718-7727 or (306) 694-5055.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatments(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. We may ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.